At Your Safari we specialise in tailor made photographic safaris, Safari Namibia, Safari Botswana and Safari Kenya. Escorted and self driving adventures to the most stunning African safari destinations.
Whether you are a wildlife photographer, friends travelling together or a family with young children our itineraries are designed specifically around your requirements, your budget and your party ensuring that your safari is truly memorable.
What makes us unique?
We know our destinations inside out. We’ve driven the roads and stayed in the all the lodges and campsites so you know that when we organise your holiday you are safe in the knowledge that your itinerary is right for you.
- Flexible Itineraries – we believe that YOUR safari should be exactly that…YOURS! If you don’t want to be stuck on a bus with people you don’t know on someone else’s itinerary – then don’t – it’s Your holiday after all
- Private Safaris – with Kathryn or one of the Your Safari team as your personal guide not only will you enjoy seeing more of Africa’s incredible wildlife their passion and enthusiasm is infectious and if you are a keen photographer then your images will speak for themselves
- Photographic Safaris – whether you choose a private safari with our specially adapted vehicles or a photo tuition safari learning in the field with our partners Jessops Academy – our photo safari will enable you to return home with the wildlife images you’ve always dreamed of.
- Self Drive Safaris – for those with a sense of adventure and a wish for total freedom, a self drive tour of Namibia is the ultimate way to explore this beautiful country and with our local knowledge you’ll be assured that your itinerary is perfect for you
What our customers are saying !
“Kathryn’s attention to detail, to her clients’ wishes and careful planning are second to none. From the moment I got on the plane at Heathrow to the moment I landed back there again I was completely confident that everything would work out just fine – and it did. Thank you so much, Kathryn, for a truly wonderful and magical experience. I will never forget it and hope to do it again – very soon x”
Liz, Hertfordshire, UK (to see more of this review and others click here)
- Namibia Tourish Board - Earls Court, London
With its pristine wilderness, wide open spaces and awesome wildlife Namibia is the perfect antidote for modern living... and I guarantee your first visit will only be the start of a lifelong love affair with this remarkable country
Safari Guide and
founder of Your Safari