Whales, Bears and Vancouver Island Holiday.
Experience it all, lively urban centres, remote wilderness destinations, unrivalled beauty & fascinating aboriginal culture. See Whales, Bears, Vancouver Island. Plunge right in with a whale watching tour in Victoria, discover Tofino’s untamed beauty and a captivating stay at the authentic luxury wilderness lodge, the Sonora Resort.
• International Flights from the UK based on economy class
• Includes seat selection
• 8 nights accommodation
• 9 day Intermediate car hire with Fully Inclusive insurance
• Day 2 – 3 hour whale watching tour by Zodiac
• Day 5 and Day 7 – water taxi transfers from Campbell River to Sonora Resort and return
• Full Board at Sonora Resort – starting with dinner on day 5 until lunch on day 7
• Day 6 – Guided eco-tour or guided bear watching excursion (depending on the season)
• Use of Sonora Resort’s facilities
• Ferry on Day 1: Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay
• Ferry on Day 7: Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
• A personalised Canada Roadbook containing essential travel information and customised day-by-day routing maps &Upgrades
Are you Celebrating anything? Treat yourself and upgrade your flight or add other holiday locations or components. Please Contact us for details.
Collect your hire car and catch the ferry over to Victoria, BC’s capital city.
Experience a fascinating wildlife viewing adventure aboard a fast-moving Zodiac rigid boat. Afterwards, return to your hotel for an evening at leisure.
Board a Zodiac boat to take a captivating bear watching excursion. Enrich your experience with a visit to the Himwitsa Art Gallery.
This morning take the spectacular winding road to Campbell river. Upon arrival, board a water taxi to the stunning Sonora Resort.
Spend the day enjoying this luxurious wilderness resort at your leisure. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy unlimited hiking, swimming, and tennis throughout their stay.
Take the water taxi back to Campbell River and continue your drive along the eastern shores of Vancouver Island before travelling back to the mainland.
Vancouver is one of the most multicultural cities in the world and has so many fantastic attractions to enjoy.
Your tour ends upon checkout from your Vancouver hotel. Spend some time buying last minute souvenirs before heading to the airport for your flight home